How to order
- Go to Shop page, select the plant category in the drop down, and then select the a plant you want by clicking on the photo.
- Select the quantity and click on Add to Card. Select Continue Shoping to add more plants or click on Show Card once you are finish shopping.
- Click on Add/Edit billing address information. Once done click on save.
- Click the box behind billto address or edit by clicking on Edit alternative. Once done,
- highlight circle (next to South Africa) under select shipment method and save
- highlight circle (next to online payment) under select shipment and save
- click box behind Terms of Service and then click Confirm purchase.
- We will send you a mail with payment arangements.
The minimum amount for mail order is R150.00 excluding postage.
Payment can be made by credit card or via electronic transfer. All payments must be made in full before plants are dispatched
Plants are sold ex open ground and delivered by ordinary mail. Orders may be collected if prior arrangements are made. Plants are also
available in plant bags at a slightly higer price.
Postage is for the buyer. If send by normal mail, it takes plus minus five working days, which is fine.
- 1 to 12 plants R40.00
- 13 to 25 plants R60.00
- 26 to 50 plants R90.00.
Should you prefer ‘counter to counter’ overnight, we will give you an estimate of the cost.
If a variety is sold out, we will substitute with the plant of closest colour and of equal or greater value, unless requested not to.
All plants are true to name and satisfaction is guaranteed. We will replace all plants that arrived in unsatisfactory condition, if we are notified in writing within 14 days.